1.06.2007

Miri and Myrrh

Rabbits again?!
Yeah I've got new rabbits. I got Miri on the 29th of December.He's got a golden brown color,loves to stretch, loves to clean himself and adapted easily to our home. Myrrh on the other hand arrived on the 30th.She has white and blackish- fur with streaks of brown. She's somewhat scared of heights and she only lets dd and my brother plus Lendrius to carry her.She has now Miri's habits. They both love to stretch on the sofa and clean themselves.
Miri was taken to the vet yesterday because he couldn't seem to use his right front leg properly and the vet said he's got bacterial infection that made a part of that leg swollen. Hopefully he'd be oksy after seven days of taking antibiotics and vitamin B-complex.
Myrrh missed him a lot that when we got home and placed Miri beside her she immediately snuggled beside him.
Sigh.
I do hope they'd last....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home