Very Random Thoughts
*There is no such thing as forever.Everything is temporary-except change or death.Never attach too much of yourself to something or someone for you'd evetually have to see them go.Lesser attachment, lesser pain.Reason why I'd rather be alone. Then again, I also believe that there is no such thing as impossible.Forever could be possible.Contradicting, I know.I say that I'd rather be alone yet, I AM Afraid to be alone.
*I've been feeling very much like Claudia(Interview with the Vampire.Anne Rice). I don't know but my childlike appearance makes me like I'm trapped in the body of a little China doll. " ' Is there a message here, my beloved father?That I shall be a doll forever myself?' ", Claudia asks Lestat when he gave her another doll for her birthday. It was about the thirtieth doll he has given her.
Sigh.
I don't know. I fear ageing yet I feel somewhat uncomfortable with my childlike appearance. I don't want to be adoll forever.
*I've been feeling very much like Claudia(Interview with the Vampire.Anne Rice). I don't know but my childlike appearance makes me like I'm trapped in the body of a little China doll. " ' Is there a message here, my beloved father?That I shall be a doll forever myself?' ", Claudia asks Lestat when he gave her another doll for her birthday. It was about the thirtieth doll he has given her.
Sigh.
I don't know. I fear ageing yet I feel somewhat uncomfortable with my childlike appearance. I don't want to be adoll forever.
Amaranth and Narcissus

2 Comments:
di naman siguro chaka doll yan huh?
basta ako si barbie doll
Post a Comment
<< Home